Welcome to Toastmasters – the international non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Toastmasters has helped many people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators and leaders. Here at Trinity Toastmasters, we are a group of devoted and enthusiastic individuals just like you who are driven to become better speakers ourselves and we could not be more excited to have you here.
By joining Toastmasters you will:
- 1111“`Improve public speaking skills
- Build leadership skills by taking on a variety of meeting roles
- Maximize your potential to communicate
- Enjoy unlimited personal growth
- Work on networking with great individuals in a small and supportive environment
- Practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting
- Build self-confidence and self-awareness
- Learn how to improve in all areas of speech delivery
- Challenge your skills with international competitions
If you are looking to improve any of the above or just practice public speaking to keep your current skills up, then Trinity Toastmasters Club is for you. We have meetings every Thursday at 12pm at the Bell Trinity Towers in Toronto. Feel free to visit us any time as a guest and get a feel of our team and culture. Looking forward to meeting you!